WISE Member Directory
The member directory is provided to members as a means to connect and network with industry peers. The directory does not display contact information; however, messages sent via the directory will show the sender’s email address, and once you have chosen to connect with a respective sender, replies to that sender will be sent using the email address you provide.
Replies are solely at the discretion of the recipient. Messages promotional in nature or spam of any kind is not permitted and may result in the revocation of your membership. If you would like to report the receipt of such messages, please email us at email@example.com.
How It Works
- The directory does not display or share recipient email addresses.
- Emails are sent via the WISE Member Directory and will reveal only the sender’s email address.
- If you choose to connect with the sender, simply reply to the invitation to connect. Replies to the invitation will be sent using the email address you provide.
Maximizing Your Search Results
- Search terms are dependent on how a member completes her/his profile information. Conduct separate searches using variations if no/few results are returned (e.g., NBA, basketball).
- Search terms are not case-sensitive.
- Only current members are displayed. Expired members are not included in the directory.
- Instructions on updating your profile.